Fun, responsible and good people, we want you.
Tocco Toscano is growing and we’re looking for people who can join us to soar the brand to greater heights. You’ll be involved in all things big and small, cool and not. We want someone who would go the extra mile and problem-solve with us, smartly and diligently.
CREATIVE DESIGNER (FULL-TIME)
A Tocco Toscano Creative ideates and executes creative projects that deliver the company’s marketing objectives, in various relevant forms, while working closely with the rest of the #ToscanoCrew. He or she helps to ensure that all work produced are of high quality, and are aligned with the requirements assigned as well as the brand’s guidelines.
From ensuring that all the layers are centralised to shooting the next viral TikTok… you’ll be in for a ton.
We’re looking for people who have a strong creative flair and are always keen to explore new and engaging ideas that will make our customers love us more and more, and strangers to start stalking us.
A Tocco Toscano Creative expresses himself/herself well through excellent daily communication and enjoys the company of people of all ages. We’re not your typical company – after all, this company is probably older than most of you reading this right now.
This is an in-office position.
- Conceptualise and produce various high quality digital and print collateral through graphic design (still and motion), photography and simple videography in accordance with brand guidelines and campaign requirements
- Ensure that content produced satisfies marketing objectives, and not purely creative ideals
- Lead and execute tasks from ideation to production diligently
- Work closely with the marketing and creative team to develop the collateral to ensure cohesiveness and consistency
- Liaise with stockists and overseas partners throughout the production process when necessary
- Organise all creative content churned out into easily accessible folders and files
- Adapt artworks into print-ready files with necessary details and instructions (posters, packaging etc)
- Liaise with external production companies such as printers
- Work effectively with not only the rest of the Creative team, but other departments of the company as well, to ensure smoothness in company operations
- Assist the company in non-creative and non-marketing related tasks as and when assigned
- A strong eye for design and imagery, with a keen interest in fashion and arts
- Proficiency in the main Adobe apps such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects
- Knowledge in using a professional camera and creating good photographs with it
- Excellent knowledge of the current main social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok and Facebook, and keeps up with new trending platforms
- A strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Meticulous and diligent
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and prioritise own tasks and workload effectively
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Responsible attitude with strong work ethics
- Ability to work well independently while being a positive team player
- Honest and reliable
- A good communicator both verbally and digitally
- Ability to handle criticisms constructively
- Work in office (WFH 1-2 days a week is possible when the nature of work allows)
- An understanding of ecommerce platforms such as Shopify would be a bonus
- Loves Tocco Toscano and wants to be part of the #ToscanoCrew!
Prior experience is not necessary but would be a bonus.
Our office is located at Tampines, opposite Ikea.
You are expected to be equipped with your own computer.
Minimally 40 work hours a week, 10am to 7pm from Mondays to Fridays.
If you think you have what it takes, write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio. We'd love to see a mood board of the things you love and things that inspire you as well.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.